søndag 19. oktober 2014

The letter in the shoebox

Dear Nanzeen

 My sister, I hope you are good and having a good life with your husband. I have founded true love and I am happy with him. We live in India now. We have problems to find food some days. I don't have so much money. I want a job, but here in India it`s not so many jobs right now. I want you to move in here in my house. I feel so much alone and it will be so much better with you in here. I pray every day in hope that you one day will move in to my house.
You left me behind for this wedding. This man is so much older than you, Nanzeen! It makes me feel bad...
I dream about you and me walk together in the street. Holding hands, eating dinner that you have made (since you like to make dinner) and watching movies together, laughing and having fun. I hope that you take contact to me so we could deal a meeting with each other.

I really love you my dear sister. Take care of yourself and I hope to see you soon. I promise to write you more often. 
I love you
Hazina.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar